Wednesday, June 27, 2007

PEELAWAY ADS for Your Webpages, Blogs, Newsletters and More!

Ok, lol, I admit it up front - I like software and domains names as much as some women like diamonds and shoes !!! But this new script I LOVE!

PeelAway Ads are fun and different and sure to drive up sales!

Over the years I’ve installed a ton of scripts, and often when trying a new script… there’s a bug or some small glitch.

Well, PeelAwayAds was a dream to install and it worked right the first time ! =)

All you have to do is copy 2 lines of code right into your page you want the ad to show on to run their ads on your site.

It was just as simple to add the code into the footer file of my WordPress blog.

The price is perfect too. What more could you want? Great Code and Easy Installation! =)

Click Here To Grab A Copy of PeelAwayAds Before Your Competition Does

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Everybody talks nicely about this product, but as far as I can see, You have to buy an additional apllication to make Your own flash files -and the sample shown here is with the standard swf-files, which comes with the product.
So the question is: are you bounded to use the swf-files with special price - then the non-english speaking buyers cannot use the product - and all sites with peel away ads will look very simular.

But I may be wrong (?)

HT LOGO GEAR said...

I personally don't like pop-ups but I heard through the grapevine that they are going to release a version that will have different areas of the page that will peel away. For instance and way that you can fade in or roll in a power point slide; in other words pretty much any animation, you will be able to do with this product as well. I'm not sure if they are going to charge for the additional animations or if they will just be a free upgrade but my guess they will charge for at least some of them.